Thursday, May 28, 2020

Joy comes in the morning, peace, love, happiness to follow, lucky breaks, and tests over time, daily event, are you a teacher or a student , most of the time.You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am.



But you ain't as crazy as I am.You are full of SCHIFF, you lefturd moron. Right, thanks so much, did not know what to call it. Stupid, slow, silly, sinners, saints, snakes in grass, spiders and worms. Which one are you, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle, dicks, dawgs, donkeys, craigslist frogs, rocks to roll, gems to love, pebbles on the shores. Stats, age, how tall, located where, 420 connected, questions between us now. Steps to take, mountains left to climb, birds and bees, wings in the air. 
Almost Friday.Oh....why hello again :)Wheels to turn,.πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒPumpkins✨ πŸ¦„ clocks to beat the moments, birds and bees, singing songs, daily events. Write about the wrongs, right about the causes, and the right side of the grave, are the stories being told now, and how twisted, tainted.


Joy comes in the morning, peace, love, happiness to follow, lucky breaks, and tests over time, daily event, are you a teacher or a student , most of the time.You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am.


 I had to come pray over and see da house, where this crazy ass Bitch killed her 3 kids.Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Moot On The Run:Steven and Charlie R. Jarrot, .. Nuts, Retards, Cows And Pigs: Donkeys,760 902 0855....Rocky Jarrot-Class of 2013-La Quinta, Cali Cow to Colorado Buffalo Bison and cattle do fly.Attention Walmart Shoppers I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS! 
By Request:woman for man, senior to senior, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, faces in the crowds. Trump will Never Be President (Re-Upload) Oldie.Joy comes in the morning, peace, love, happiness to follow, lucky breaks, and tests over time, daily event, are you a teacher or a student , most of the time.You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am.

 AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS!

Joy comes in the morning, peace, love, happiness to follow, lucky breaks, and tests over time, daily event, are you a teacher or a student , most of the time.You crazy! 

Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.LOSING MY RELIGION. FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY.Homes, Hopes.Word Up, Life Is A Beach, A Bitch, Views Shared.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment